Saturday 23 May 2015

No time for update...... just a quick email to Mum


Elder Nolan's Mum has been  trying to add a video ... but alas no luck - you can see it on Elder Nolan's Facebook page: Elder Tobias Nolan












Hey Mother

Elder David tells me that you and Jonelle have been chatting!

I note my testimony on Sunday and told them about how much time we have been together on a mission and then I  said ' I think God wants us to be friends' it was so funny......

I got your lovely package this week and letter. Thank you for always believing in me mum, you don't know how powerful an effect that has had on the way I respond to opposition. 

















Thank you for all your help on the student finance end. I really struggle to focus on it, this week especially. We have indeed had zone conferences, for the past 4 days! It started in Ipswich and the rest in Hyde park. We gave a training every day, that was the most fun bit! It's pretty hard sitting through the same thing all week but I had some really good experiences. I loved being with the missionaries.Tuesday night president took us for a carvery haha he fed us rice and beans the night before at like 10.30 pm as we hadn't finished preparing.


Love Ya



Can you find Elder Nolan in these Zone Conference photos?









Do you recognise anyone you know? 








Can anyone tell us why Sister Jordan is dressed up as Mary Poppins?



 Elder Nolan caught up with the Deightons when they visited Hyde Park. The Deightons are from Maldon,Chelmsford - Elder Nolan's 2nd Area. Sister Deighton is an old Friend of Elder Nolan's Mum .The Deightons have a son presently serving in the Greece Athens mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...