Saturday 15 August 2015

Mother Dearest

A short excerpt from an email sent to Elder Nolan's Mum.
Mum,

How are you doing? What have you been up to this week? I love you.
Well, I am feeling good. Spiritually I am feeling stronger than ever
and I just feel really blessed. My Mission experience has been such a
joy, so many powerful experiences, lessons and miracles. It really has
been wonderful. Who'd of thought it ey? Think to who I was 31/2 years
ago. I have changed somewhat since that time. Just a little bit.

Christine, Annabelle and Gabriel are getting baptised today :) when I
was at the temple last week I put them on the prayer roll. Last night
they were all glowing, previously Gabriel had hang ups about the Book
of Mormon but just before they went away on holiday we had a great
Lesson and finally got her to commit to praying about it. She had read
so much already but I think she was just scared that it actually was
true. Last night as we were leaving I just looked at her and said 'you
prayed about the book didn't you?' , and her face just lit up even
more and this huge grin appeared, they are so happy! I will send you
photos of the baptism today :)



Mother! The baptism today was wonderful even though I forgot my whites and had to wear a jumpsuit!!


We had zone conference all week this week which was actually really
good. Yesterday was the best meeting. A member of the Watford stake
presidency trained us on member missionary work. He was the man me and
you met at the pageant.  It was an incredible training. It gave me
some great insights and ideas to use before I leave.

I love you mum and I miss you. I'm so excited to see you. I really
don't want to leave the mission field. I wish you could just all come
and live with me.

Elder Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...